From:
"Diane E. Emery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 1995 08:59:49 -0600
Hi all. It is that time of year again-you know, when all of your clothes,
the floors, ferret bedding, etc is covered in fur! I have noticed that when
Rocket sheds his appetite decreases, he gets more lethargic and just slows
down. Is this normal? We keep the Petromalt flowing freely but I am a
little worried about the loss of appetite. He eats and poops some, but not
anywhere near as much as normal. I cant tell if he looks thinner due to a
thinner coat or if he has lost weight. I was a little worried because he
had some problems with mild heat exhaustion last week and I thought this
might be a residual effect...Dr. Williams? Anyone else's fuzzies act like
this when they shed? Thanks for the help!

Diane and Alex and Rocket (who is enjoying being hand fed very much!)