From:
"Stephen E. M. Nowak" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 1995 11:24:43 -0400
>   From:    Greg Mortensen <[log in to unmask]>
>   Subject: Ferret Nail Clipping
>
>   With all the recent posts about ferret nail clipping,
>   Any advice or help would be appreciated!

    Ferrets like to whine.  They are very adamant about what they like
and don't like.  Even though you're not hurting it, your ferret will
still hate the clipping.  Distraction and timing are the keys ( my Max
peed on me as I held him for my wife to clip his nails, we definitely
should have given up sooner!).