From:
Jennifer Lutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 14:17:01 -0400
    Thanks to Faith, Mark, Bob R., Pam, Bill & Diane, and Ed for their
helpful advice! Now I have another question:

    I sort of remember a post mentioning a breeder in Canada, and I can't
recall if the message of the post was that this (large) breeder was
not-so-great (as in breeding ferrets that they knew had problems) or if it
was something else.  Unfortunately, I can't remember the breeder's name.
    I'm wondering because one of the two pet stores near me that carry
ferrets said that they got them from Canada, (even though Path Valley is
just a WEE BIT closer to Philadelphia- go figure.)
    Does anyone know anything about a big ferret farm in Canada?
Thanks.

Jen