From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 1995 13:08:42 PDT
        Tourie would like to announce the addition of her household!

We have two youngsters that just arrived (Friday) to join my space.

One is a 9 week old MF male that weighs in at 1.5 lbs. I think he is kind
of a pain because I only weigh 2.0 lbs and he is all muscle. He just won't
stop until I finally have to hiss and push him over. He is a Sable (just
like me) and my parents call him Farley (I call him a pain in the ****).

The other one is a MF female of 5 weeks old. She is just soooo tiny and
weighs under 1/2 pound. Gosh, she is just a puffball. She is a
Butterscotch and her name is Magen.

I wasn't shure about them when they arrived and tried to tell Dad that I
didn't care whether the lived or died however every time he let me loose
in the house and then put me back I ran right over and check to make sure
they were ok. I guess I blew that one huh? Butttt the baby is so cute and
I guess Ferocious Farley is ok when he is sleeping.

        Ferret Kisses from Tourie