From:
Augie and Arleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 1995 10:36:46 -0500
Dear FML Members:

We've been readers on the FML for awhile and just last week wrote- in
regarding the death of our beloved Ginger.  So many of you have reached out
to us and we wanted to express a heartfelt THANK YOU!  You're all very
special people and have comforted us greatly.

A special thanks to Dennis of WA, Laura of IL and Dr. Weiss of MD.

Thanks for all your help and kind thoughts.

We'd also like to express our deepest condolences to Dr. Williams. You're a
kind, sharing person and we hope time will help you in your time of sorrow.

Arleen, Augie and Otto missing Ginger!