From:
Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 1995 09:53:03 MET
Lysanne Gauthier <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>  She said that it wouldn't be a problem and would event be better if I would
>have a 2 years old ferret rather then a 6 months old (her ferrets are always
>"litter" trained and altered before you buy them).

I agree, I'd never recommend a very young one to a new owner.

>I read every bit of information on the WWWeb but I still have a concern about
>the smell.  A friend of my friend who own a ferret (neutered) said that even
>if her friend bath her ferret twice a week, this friend and her house still
>smell.

Twice a year would be too often; The more you bathe them,
the more grease and smell to they produce. Normally, they
smell less than dogs, but differently.
--
 Urban Fredriksson  [log in to unmask]  http://www.ki.icl.se/urf/urf.htm
 Ferrets; Aircraft; Trains. Recent addition: My ferrets have gotten their own