From:
Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 1995 18:15:37 MET
That Carmen steals my binoculars I can live with, but I don't like her
permitting her brother to escape!

I tried earlier this week to one day bring all the girls out for a walk
each, the intention beeing to let them stay at home the next day and
thereby giving Rustan the opportunity to get a three times as long walk
as he's used to.  He didn't like that at all, and when all else failed
he slipped out the door when I returned with the last girl.  He was
halfway down the stairs to the exit until I got him.  Of course I
couldn't let him succeed by taking him out later on that day.  Now I'm
back to taking him out every day, and two, sometimes three of the girls.

Natasja really doesn't like long walks, she prefers staying under a
rock to observe the goings on.  The only problem with that is that I
plan my clothing for a somewhat more strenous activity.
--
 Urban Fredriksson  [log in to unmask]
 http://www.ki.icl.se/urf/urf.htm Ferrets; Aircraft; Trains