From:
Mike Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 1995 08:39:09 -0600
Dr. Williams. My wife, Kathy an I, plus all of our bag eaters, closet
explorers, plant diggers, snow plowers, rug draggers and all-around lovable
little house monsters would like to let you know that we all love you and
that we are sincerely sorry to hear that Oscar has passed on. We had not
heard earlier because we are a little behind in our reading. Eight and a
half years old! That is a grand old age for a fuzzy these days! We know
that Oscar had the best possible home and the best possible care. How could
it be otherwise when one owns one of the best ferret doctors around.
On the subject of the green virus (for want of a better name) thank you for
keeping us all up-to-date on the research as it proceeds. This is
refreshing, All too often on reads final results on research with no
explanation of the studies that went into them. Again, thanks.
Mike Smith