From:
Heather Hildebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 1994 11:42:08 -0500
Hello all, I hope you all had a nice holiday.
Well, here is a little Christmas story:

There once were three little ferrets named Pickle, Kit Kat,
and Twinkie.  Today was Christmas and their mommy had decided
that today was a special day.  Well, mommy told daddy that
it was ok to leave the three little furries unsupervised to
play at will in their room.  Well, a couple of hours later,
mom and dad came back into the room to rough house with the
furries.  Now mom and dad were expecting a disaster but the
room was immaculate- no little presents left in a forgoten
corner, no books spread all over the floor.  Mom was so happy
that she proceeded to lavish raisins upon all of the ferrets.
"Wait, something is wrong here", says dad.
"No, everthing is fine." says mom.
"They've been up on the computer desk."
"Are you sure?"
"Well, no.  But something is wrong."
Later that day, mom would find proof of their crime, hidden in
their hidey hole was a package of twizzlers that had previously
been on the desk.  Now how they got up there is still a
mystery till this day.

Mark that one for the ferrets, zero for the humans.

Here's a small question:  Where did you all get the expression
"carpet shark"?  I have heard many of you use that term before
and it is kinda strange, because that is what my husband calls
our Kit Kat and he had never read the FML before.  I personally
do think Kit Kat looks like a skark!

Heather