From:
Barbara Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 1994 09:17:48 -0500
Excerpts from mail: 7-Dec-94 FERRET Digest - 6 Dec 1994 .. by Automatic
processor@CUNY
> As some of you may know, we have... had... two siberian huskies.  Mamma
> and son, Matty and Timber.  Timber was four months old.

God. There are some really sick people out there. I'm so very sorry that
your animals were so brutally murdered. I used to live in a neighborhood
with drug users. One day I caught them picking up all the cats in the
neighborhood. I called the police and they got the cats back. God knows
what they were going to do with them. Perhaps you can work through your
grief better by seeing to it that these people don't do this again. I
would print out the story and put it into every person's mailbox in the
neighborhood. Stick to the facts so you can't be countersued, I guess.
(Is this legal?) But even if I had to knock on everyone's door and tell
them personally, I'd let them know. Who knows what they'll get to next?
Maybe little kids! Sheesh.

I'm sending a special hug for all of you and a snuffle from each of my
ferrets. I hope you feel better soon.

--Barb--