From:
Cindy Aleszczyk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 1994 17:01:18 EDT
Hi all.  I just read about the his 'n hers litter boxes that Lindy is using.
I've noticed with my two that they won't use the one in their cage when I
wake them up in the morning until I've cleaned it of their droppings from
the night before.  Also, Pippin (the jill) always goes first and then
Beren (the hob) will go.  I guess it's a case of "ladies first"!

Also, my old roommate had a folding couch which the munchkins loved
to get into.  I was afraid of them getting hurt or tearing up the
inside of the couch.  So, I bought a twin sized sheet and used a heavy
duty stapler and sealed the bottom of the couch!  Problem solved!  No
scratching of fabric or shredding of foam or danger of being sat upon!

Pippin loves to steal the dog's rubber pretzel and rubber turkey leg and
hide them under the couch.  Beren steals the dogs fuzzy bear and toy and
hides them behind the TV.  Poor Gidget - no wonder she's not crazy about
the ferrets!  They also like to eat her food.  So, one day when Gidget
was hanging around the ferret cage, my roomie gave her some ferret food.
She loved it!  All is fair in toy and food stealing!

Hugs to all munchkins!

Cindy, Beren & Pippin