From:
Cindy Aleszczyk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 1994 16:45:15 EDT
Hi all.  Just wanted to let those ferret fanciers in the Baltimore area
know that there is another place to get Totally Ferret ferret food.
Kingsville Pet Boutique in Baltimore County, near the Harford County line
carries it for me and will gladly order for anyone else.

Call Donna Seyfert at 410-592-4864.  She also has ferret toys and treats
and plans to have more as demand increases.  I just bought a great 3-story
cage from her for my two munchkins.

This is a new business for her and I just wanted to help her out - she's
been quite helpful to me and genuinely loves ferrets.  She's really picky
about what she carries in her boutique; keeping the animals in mind when
she makes purchases for her clients.

Take care all!

Cindy, Beren and Pippin