From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 16:02:25 -0500
I found the bumble ball..............so my babies send heartfelt thanks (I
think) to the person that gave us the info to find them. I recommend that toy
highly! I've never laughed so hard in my life! In case you might be
interested too.........Go to Toys R Us, Toddler toy section. The bumble ball
is batterey operated and looks like a water mine. It was only $12.99 in
Calif. It's well worth $30.00!

This is how it went..........
I layed the ball on the floor. All three checked it out, pushed it around and
got bored! So I turned it on.........
Brandy and Stinky.................UGGGHHHHHH! What's that? Wait a
minute......... it's after us! Oh helllllllllpppppppppp!
Rascal (the giant over stuffed male figure) came running to their
rescue..............Help! UGHHHHHHH! It keeps chasing me too! Spit! Hiss!
Chuckle chuckle! The girls have now ran up on the couch where it's safe! Rasca
l ran inside their toy box (Over-turned round garbage can with plastic bags,
bells, balls, rattles, and anything they might have stolen lately). I turned
off the ball and carefully (Rascal was busy ignoring me) placed it in the
garbage can too then I turned it back on!
Rascal...................HELLLLPPPP! Oh no! IT's after me again!
Wait..........let me out of here (the ball was bouncing around hitting the
edges)! The girls are now chuckling and rolling around on the couch (you
don't suppose they were laughing do you? They weren't taking their eyes off
Rascal). The ball finally came out on the floor and Rascal got tough! He was
determined to kill it! So he pounced on top!
Wait..............AHHHHHHH.........Wait! Is this supposed to make me bounce
like this? HEEEELLLLPPP! I'm stuck and can't get off!
He finally fell off and ran up on the couch for mama to save him too! Whew!
I have never laughed so hard in my life. Did they like it? Well, they attack
it constantly and if I put it where they can't find it........Stinkey starts
screaming! Gads!
So again I say thank you so very much to the person that helped us find it!
Mama and the zoo critters...........Stinkey, Brandy and Rascal