From:
Todd & Andi Lockhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 18:43:01 -0400
Wow!

What a weird world!!! My name is Andrea (Andi) and my husband's name is
Todd. We recently buried our frogs (Wart and Lance) who had already killed
their snail Gwenevere.

We also have a ferret that totally dislikes one person. She HATES my
mother!!! She didn't always and I don't know what changed her mind, but
Snitch obviously hates my mom.

Our first clue was a bite/lock on my mothers thumb, biting through her
nail, and while we tried to pry her off, she started chewing!!!!  We
deciplined her, chalked it up to being a bad baby (she was 4 months at the
time), and decided that my mom shouldn't play with Snitch.

Months later, my mom was looking after Snitch and Bandit while we went away
for the weekend. Snitch did the bit/lock on that sensitive skin between the
thumb and finger. Mom pryed her off, only to have her bite/lock on the
other hand. At this point my father came in to help, and also experienced
the bite/lock.

I wish I had some good advice to pass along. I am no longer willing to take
chances with her, so she doesn't get to meet any new humans.

Andi

PS - Bailey is still kind of hanging in there. I have been unable to set a
time limit to her life. She's not going any further down hill and she's not
getting any better. I guess I'll have to decide if the situation changes.