From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 11:06:00 EST
   Our ferret is over one year old and as you might expect,
it has weaseled its way into our hearts.  And although it has
the run of the house and seems content with having just us
for playmates, I would dearly love to see it romping around
and cuddlying up to sleep with another of its kind.  But my
SO is leery about getting another one because of the extra
work that might be involved.  I am sure that many of you have
at one time gone from a one-ferret household to two or more.
Please tell us the pros & cons.  Would you do it again?