From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 1994 19:48:00 EST
My name is Dave and, living in California, I am the "possible" owner of
two male fuzzies named Duke and Aboo, both boys.

Currently I am hoping that the recent legislation in California will
be successful.  Anyway, Duke and Aboo are 3 and 3.5 pounds respectively,
Duke is light colored with all light fur on his face with a pink nose,
while, in contrast, Boo is quite dark colored with a little masquerate
mask around his eyes.  Boo is very large.  He has wrestled with cats and
driven them to moan and beg for mercy.

They were purchased in Texas at 8 weeks by a friend of mine.  We talked
on the phone everyday, him telling me what new "acquisitions" were at
the stores.  Now, the acquisitions live uncaged (completely) and typically
sleep in my "extra" extra drawer (the old ones which are clean but you
just don't wear anymore).  They sleep probably 70% of the day and are
very entertaining when guests come over.

Don't want to babble too much, but I probably did.

People tell me that my mail has been bouncing back a lot.  I have informed
my sysop.  The correct address is at the bottom of this letter.  I hope
rec.pets.ferrets is a go soon.

Dave.