From:
Paula Lytle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 1994 09:04:13 -0500
[Sorry about losing this the first time...]

This weekend we sold the cedar chest under which our carpet sharks usually
hide their sock hoard. When we let them out of their cage after it was
gone, Pandora ran around and around the box that was in its place (yes, I
know there's a bad joke there, but I'm saving up for another one) with a
sock in her mouth. She had all of her carefully stored socks out in the
open. The past few days have involved rearrangements of socks all over
the house. She has finally settled on a place under the sofa where they
are now visible. She and Persephone have carefully arranged all the
stolen socks into a little burrow, and they curl up in the middle of
them- and they are now known as  --The Sock Nest Monsters.
Paula