From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 1994 20:29:18 -0500
Think nice thoughts toward my little 3-yr old Peri, who's getting her
hyper adrenal gland removed in the morning.  How long does it usually
take for the fur to start growing back?  Dr. Williams?

And think strong thoughts toward the CA State Assembly Subcommittee on
Water, Parks and Wildlife, who will be voting on AB 2497.  Anybody who's
more in touch with Sacramento, could you let us all know as soon as you
can, what was the result?  I know there was a rally today (Monday), which
I couldn't escape work to get to...

Thankee!
        - Leigh Ann