From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1993 08:19:47 -0400
Some time ago, a book was mentioned on this list: _Tao Full of Detours_, by
Fara Shimbo.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find it in _Books in
Print_.  Is it self-published?  How can I get a copy?

Squeaky toys:
Once upon a time, when I lived in an enlightened state (geographically
speaking), I had two ferrets.  When they were still babies, I got them a
couple of squeaky toys, a mouse and a Smerf(tm).  The mouse was an obvious
choice, of course, but I got the Smerf specifically to watch them shred it.
 I presented them with the two toys, and the next morning, the mouse was in
the food dish, and the Smerf was in the litter box. Assuming that the
skewed distribution was due to a mishap during a wild night of playing, I
cleaned off the Smerf, bleached it, and gave it back to them.  The next
morning, the mouse was in the food dish, and the Smerf was in the litter
box.

No one can accuse ferrets of not having taste.

-- Anon.