From:
Brian Millham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1993 12:50:37 -0400
> Here are some treats I have found successful:
> (Other than the bananas and raisons everyone seems to love)
>
> Fortune Cookies (little bits of course) !!
> Banana chips
> Peanut Butter!!
> Lemonade, orange juice, and red cool-aid  (wierdos)
> Freezies (anything sweet I guess)

None of mine like any of the standard ferret treats (maybe Bandit does,
he hasn't been around long enough for me to find out.), but here is
a list of their favorites:

Nachos (with or without cheese, but only Taco Bell cheese, 7-11 won't do!)
Lettuce!
Bean Burrito!!
Ice Cream (I guess that is a standard ferret treat)
Orange Juice
Soda (especially Mt. Dew)
Everclear's Purple Passion (in VERY small amounts)

And the #1 favorite treat that Kitty and Ferrah like:

Licking water off my feet after I get out of the shower.

Bandit hasn't discovered this treat yet :-)

Brian, Kitty, Ferrah, Bandit, Fletch, and Buddy