From:
mike janke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 1994 17:27:47 -0500
Thanks to all for the comments on my two fighting ferrets.  I've been thinking
about the bitter apple for a while and it does sound like a good idea and will
try it.  We do so want them to get along... or at least put up with each other.

But, I've never seen bitter anything... where exactly does one get this stuff?
I have a pet supermarket just down the street but they don't have anything
like that.

  mike