From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 1994 17:11:00 -0400
My littlest one just got his first bath (very cute!) and he has Curly hair!!!
I remember someone (Michelle?) posted about a ferret with curly hair (nicknamed
Curly Butt, I think).  What has happened with this one- did he stay curly?  It
is so cute, and now that he is dry, I can still see curly fur and now I notice
that it is a different texture than Snix's (I didn't notice before because Snix
is older, and I assumed that the texture was baby texture).  I posted about his
color before and no-one responded as to what this color is called....  I have
been zooming around back issues to see what the other curly baby's color is, but
haven't found it yet!    Does anyone know anything about curly furred rug rats?
I am so curious about his color and coat- he is adorable!! (of course, aren't
he and Snix the cutest ferrets in the world!?!)
{:>
Thanks!
-Stacey