From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1993 09:28:12 -0500
Happy Turkey Day everyone--hope its a good one for you and all your fur
balls!

Chris--just to let you know, when I started getting the FML downloaded to my
mailbox, it came with the header that has the FML addresses in it.  Sorry
about my ignorance regarding subscribing!

Thanks to everyone regarding advice on the bird/ferret combo...I sensed I
shouldn't try to force a friendship there, and now I see that was correct!

As far as the issue of the ferrets biting the dogs, that seems to no longer
exist as now Punk has another ferret to torment instead!  Watching them
wrestle is funny/scary as Punk thinks he's in the WWF and is always pouncing
on Rock's head or knawing on him somewhere, and when Rock fights back Punk
whines like crazy.  But according to all the ferret books, they won't hurt
each other, so I try no to get too uptight about my kids when they're
fighting!