From:
Cheryl Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 04:54:03 -0800
I think I posted some things that happened to me during and after
Katrina. I do feel for the people and ferrets that had no choice and
were involved in Sandy. I had 6 when Katrina hit Biloxi, MS. We all
made it safely to Kansas City, MO after 19 days. I must say that I am
proud of those of you that stepped up to help ferrets and their owners
during and after this disaster. My kids and I spent 9 days on the porch
of the home I was renting until I could get them to a/c. With spraying
them with water and fanning them, dunking them in cool water and
fanning them some more all six made it to KC, but I lost one later
because of heat exhaustion. My poor Buzz.

Good luck to you all and your babies, may God watch over you. Give
each and everyone a hug and kiss from Aunt Chery and tell them how
brave they are.