From:
Cheryl Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2012 07:40:36 -0700
Devereaux came to me on 7.26.2012, he is a good sized male, cinnamon
that is about 5 years old. He is adrenal. That being said I gave him
a lupron shot on 7.26.2012 until he could get an implant. Devi got
his implant on 8.20.12 and I saw it under his skin. Kept an eye on
injection sight to make sure there was no infection, as soon as it
healed I waited for the hair to sprout. It has been almost 6 weeks and
no sprouting, also I cannot find implant. He is still losing hair, his
little nips are still hard and he has his nose up everyone's butt. His
attitude has changed and he bounces around here and plays with the 2
young ones I am ferret sitting and has even engaged me in play.

My question is can an implant work its way out? Should I take him back
to the vet and have him checked and maybe get another implant if it is
gone. Should I give him another lupron shot in the meantime? This has
never happened and I have gotten alot of my kids deslorilin implants.

A timely answer would be appreciated as time is of the essence in
dealing with adrenal issues. I don't want his getting out of hand.
I care for geriatric babies for the Ferret Hotline.

If you would like to answer privately I am [log in to unmask]

Thanking you in advance and Devereaux thanks you also.

Missing so Many