From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2011 06:30:38 -0400
Possum here - I know I have posted about our Christmas in October event
coming up next Saturday the 8th

Things are coming together but I have a real problem, I told mum I
would look up and find the "12 days of Christmas" CD that I have, the
one we ferrets sing - I CAN'T FIND IT!

I know I stashed it in my stash box after Christmas but it is not
there - maybe Suzie Q took it with her to the Rainbow Bridge to share?

Anyway if someone out there has one to loan - or knows where to find
one will you PLEASE let me know where I can get my paws on one? I
really really need it before next Saturday! I can't tell mum I lost
mine!

PLEEEEEEAAAAASE help me!

Possum -
Senior reporter for the Lakeroad Ferret Farm
Naples New York

Newest Shelter Video
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0GEYL02fnU>
Shelter Video