Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2011 16:07:15 -0400
Clinic day 06-11-11
Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/Shelter
Naples, New York

The day starts at 10 am runs till mum and the work crew cannot move any
longer, if you are bringing your ferrets and have a play pen please
bring that with you so your ferrets have a place to hang out safely.
Mum has a few we can use, but not enough to go around so bring your
own if you have one.

There will be raffles, auction for gently used and new items a chance
to allow your ferrets to romp in our famous play yard, a visit with our
favorite Doc if you are registered.

If you wish to see doc and did not register please contact mum she will
set you up.

Food please bring a dish to pass, hot dogs and drinks will be provided.

Most of all fun just sharing ferret stories and ideas with humans owned
by ferrets, please come join us.