Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2011 22:19:32 -0700
Seriously- Critter Camp needs your vote and even more, Pepsi Power Vote
codes! Winning the 50k would allow us to save thousands more abandoned
abused pets!

We are in the 20's and only need to move to the top 10 to win this $!
If everyone who cares at all will vote, ask others to vote- share the
link & text info : share on Facebook, with your email address book &
your phone contacts, and post to any groups or blogs you belong to;
and finally get a hold of as many Pepsi Power Vote codes as you can!

Ask everyone to save their yellow Pepsi bottle caps- the codes are in
them, and their empty 12 & 24 pack boxes! These codes multiply your
vote by 5-100x! We can use the codes if you cannot, send them to
[log in to unmask] ASAP!

Ask at work, church, clubs, businesses -- everywhere- get those codes!
They are key to our winning!

We only have 2 weeks left to move up in ranking and win this vital $
for the rescued critters!! So if you truly care about rescuing animals:
Vote NOW for Critter Camp!
http://www.refresheverything.com/crittercamp

or

Text* 106891 to Pepsi (73774) to vote from your cell & Use or send us
the Power Vote Codes!!!

Thank you!!!!
Newest videos of some of the 300+ animals we care for:
ferrets: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl5dzUpV4bs
hedgehogs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r8pkdJrv7c
sugar gliders: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDpeChUlgio
bunnies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Ei4gqpgGU