From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2011 13:16:35 -0400
Don't forget to use iGive merchants for on-line purchases for this
holiday season. That way you earn donations for your charity of choice.

This year iGive has a special sign up offer, through November 21st,
a donation to the charity that you use the referral link from and a
donation to the charity you choose so you help two charities! I use
iGive merchants all the time and a percentage of the purchase is
donated to the charity I chose at no expense to me.

It is a free and easy way to raise money for your favorite cause. Just
signup for a free iGive.com account, your favorite cause will earn $5
and so will mine. There's over 50,000 causes listed already and if you
don't find yours you can add it on the fly. It's free and easy! You
don't have to give them a credit card and there is no obligation to
make any purchases.

Also, if you happen to shop online at any of their 932 participating
stores, your favorite cause earns even more money, at no additional
cost to you.

Here's the link: http://www.igive.com/Q1EYJlq

Troy Lynn
www.ferretfamilyservices.org