Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2011 23:09:44 -0700

Thanks to YOU Critter Camp is already up to #25 & only needs to be in
the top 10 to win $50,000!! We can save so many more animals if we win!
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary has saved the lives of thousands of
unadoptable pets. Most were going to be euthanized, some found in trash
cans & dumpsters! We need your help!
http://www.refresheverything.com/crittercamp
or Text* 106891 to Pepsi (73774)
to vote from your cell Be sure to save & use the power vote codes on
Pepsi products too! Email them to [log in to unmask] if you cant
use them. We can take in more ferrets with special needs like our
Buddy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OVD-HTm6pM

Please vote & share with everyone!!!

If you have a blog, cause, list or group please post there too!
Thank YOU!
Beth