From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2010 17:05:05 +0000
REMEMBER. It was a giant, flaming CYSTINE UROLITH stone hurtling from
space at hypersonic speeds that slapped into the Gulf of Mexico just
north of the Yucatan peninsula 65 million years ago and wreaked MASS
DEATH and DESTRUCTION across the face of planet earth, ANNIHILATED
the dinosaurs, scoured the coasts clean with MONSTER TSUNAMIS. Smoke!
Flames! Rains of boiling mud and ash!

AND NOT ONLY THAT!...I...I...sorry. Got carried away for a moment
there. Need to eat some more Totally Ferret, check my PH, and calm
down.

Alexandra in MA
(Munching)

Todd: "HEY! That's not yours!"
Caff-Pow: "The *nerve* of some hoomins."