From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2010 13:39:40 -0400
Alex wrote:
>REMEMBER. It was a giant, flaming CYSTINE UROLITH stone hurtling from
>space at hypersonic speeds that slapped into the Gulf of Mexico just
>north of the Yucatan peninsula 65 million years ago and wreaked MASS
>DEATH and DESTRUCTION across the face of planet earth, ANNIHILATED
>the dinosaurs, scoured the coasts clean with MONSTER TSUNAMIS. Smoke!
>Flames! Rains of boiling mud and ash!

Personally, I blame those giant, crater dwelling, space worms.

Those worms don't watch their diets, just like most people don't watch
their menus, do they? Oh, wait, maybe they watch the people, at
least... And the people ARE their diets... Wait! I am confused now.

Sukie (not a vet and who has not tasted her ferrets' Totally Ferret
though they happily share her chicken, fish, turkey, etc. with Pivot
especially willing to do next to anything for a bit of rare roast beef
(a born cattle tipper?). And why the heck am I referring to myself in
the third person in this sig line, anyway?)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html
http://www.miamiferret.org/