From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 21:08:12 +0300
HEllo again --

Just want to let you know that all my ferrets are fine and happy!

If you remember, I was wondering how they'd react to donkey-hoof
parings -- well, they had NO interest -- unlike my dogs. However,
whenever the ferrets smell Edilegnya on my hands they are very
interested.

Edilegnya himself is doing well. In case you don't know, he was
abandoned after being hit by a car abt 1.5 years ago, and when I
noticed him he had various badly healed injuries (and a parasite
infestation Ididn't know about). After a while I realized he was very
sick and called the Donkey Sanctuary. They fixed him up for free,
including minor surgery. NOw we are buddies, and enjoy each other!