From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:47:58 -0400
I got the following email from James Mullon, and have permission to
post. Please contact me if you are interested and I can give you his
cell phone number. Shelters only please.

I've also sent him a link to the SOS shelter list.

Linda
---

Hello Linda. James mullon fron NY.. Long time since Las Vegas
conference...lol... I have two ferret cages and sleep slacks from my
ferrets. I no longer have any ferrets and am moving to Florida. I'm
leaving this weekend to move and am looking for someone to give the
ferret supplies to a needy shelter. hopefully in florida or on the way
down to florida, leaving from new york along route 95. sorry for short
notice. arriving central florida sometime tuesday or wednesday. maybe
someone in florida has a need... let me know. ok hope you can help...
thanks again...