From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 17:11:51 -0400
Wheee! I'm going to have a dinner partner! But only if we can raise a
little more money for Prairie Wildlife Research and bring the total to
over $750--there's not too much further to go.

Then both Dave "The Ferret Man" Rossow and Lindaferret (me!) will eat
Totally Ferret live on webcam, and live in front of assembled guests
at the "TF for BFF Taste Challenge," sure to be one of the highlights
of both the Ferret Community and the Internet this year!

Check out the article at Ferrets Magazine too!
<http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/critter-news/2010/10/22/taste-test-raises-money-for-ferrets.aspx>

And info on how to donate here:
http://board.smallanimalchannel.com/Topic9324-3-1.aspx

Lindaferret