Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2010 13:02:50 -0800
Dear Oneflower,

On behalf of ferret lovers on the FML and to help support your wild
cousins, I must say that I think it is a wonderful thing your mom is
doing. I am sure that you don't remember meeting me and that you
surely have forgotten Leka the Lovely. But, in years past we, and the
Wayfaring Weasels visited you and your mom in your home. We know that
your mom loves you and would love for you to have ALL of the TV&L food.
BUT, we also know that the BFFs need some help, too.

You said: But she's not going to eat the food unless at least $150 is
raised.

So, to make it easier for the BFFs to get their money and your momma to
have a tasty meal, I will offer the following. For every donation made
to PWR for the "TF for BFF Taste Challenge" I will match it, up to a
total of $150. So, if you want to have your donation do double duty,
send it now, as listed below. Donations must be verified by PWR and the
matching funds will be sent to PWR.

BFF lovers can help by sending donations using any of the following:

* Paypal to [log in to unmask]

* Prairie Wildlife Research's facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/BlackFootedFerret?v=app_4949752878

* PWR's web site http://www.prairiewildlife.org/
Click on the greenDonate button on the right. (minimum $10)

* Check made out to "Prairie Wildlife Research" and mailed to
Prairie Wildlife Research
PO  Box 308
Wellington, CO 80549

For all options, be sure to note that it's for the "TF for BFF Taste
Challenge!"

You also said: But I'm not sure anyone should send any money--I want
all the food for ME!

So, to ease your fears and get you on board with this project, I will
send you your OWN bag of TOTALLY FERRET TURKEY-VENISON-LAMB food. You
and mommy can share your meals once more.

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we