Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2010 12:24:54 EDT
>From:   R D <[log in to unmask]>
>
>So, to make it easier for the BFFs to get their money and your momma
>to have a tasty meal... For every donation made to PWR for the "TF for
>BFF Taste Challenge" I will match it, up to a total of $150

Renee, Candi and I will equal your $150 pledge for our BFF cousins at
PWR. Once the donations reach the projected $150 total, Email me and
the $150 check will be sent. I have such confidence in our FML family,
that I have already written the check and placed it in the envelope to
be mailed.

Thanks, Dooks and Blessings

Rick White - Co-Founder  SAFE
San Antonio Ferret  Enthusiasts