From:
Leah Drobel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2010 15:31:42 EDT
Thanks to all for the response on how to escape proof the playpen.
Great ideas, from the heavy spring loaded clamps to hold matt down,
heavy clear vinyl to fold over the top of rails, to the pvc pipes cut
down the middle to fit over the top rail....very clever ideas! Looks
like we will go with the piping...appreciate all those methods! I
won't even need the cover. Now to get my husband to get and cut the
piping.....

Leah in southern NJ
Ferrant of Skittles, Diesel & Weezie