From:
Leah Drobel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2010 16:30:21 EDT
I have the large white wired play pen, with the blue floor mat and also
blue top mat. Seems like Diesel, the Houdini of my ferrets, manages to
get out of it from the top. I have about 35 clothes pins helping hold
down the top canvas type material, but he still is able to vault
himself up and hold on to top long enough to push out the clothespins,
then over he goes. Any one else run into this problem? I need advice on
how to keep the top mat down sturdy enough that he cannot push thru the
top, or else some other way that he cannot manage to pull himself up to
get there....help!

Leah in NJ