Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2010 10:55:37 EDT
I know that the collection of donations is in the working but I have an
itchy trigger finger and started moving forward. I have FIFTEEN POUNDS
of TF (the blue bag) for Linda's taste-testing pleasure (the rest is
going to my ferrets assuming it isn't so yummy that we decide to sit
down with a couple of bowls of TF and the entire Lord of the Rings
series on DVD). Also - I have a HIGH DEF webcam! I am sure you will be
able to see Linda's expression with that! I don't know how to use it
but I will soon! (Don't let Linda fool you - she doesn't have a 'bad
side' lol). One day soon I will practice the webcam with my wife and
some of our ferrets starring. I probably should have cleared that with
her first though. :o)

Dave R.