From:
Chris Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 2009 10:04:08 -0700
Ok so I was told, and I read that they were adicting, but wow.

So I think I said something previously about having a second ferret
to keep my itty bitty fuzzie Ramas company. So there two, Ramas and
Aurelius. A good number, fun enjoyable. Well my son Patrick says I want
one...but it has to have a mask...I say ok, will watch and see what I
can find in the papers, and the shelters. Then there they were last
week, a pair...not one, but a pair, had been together from the get go
and the former owner wasn't willing to let them go alone. I took 6 days
to think about it, and contemplate the insanity of it all and ok, so
yeah I went back yesterday afterwork and picked up Tiny the male who is
over weight and needs a good work out with the younger ones. Then there
is his cage mate Sheena, and she is a sweet cuddly little thing just a
bit bigger than Aurelius.

So I have four now...and hopefully for a long time. The two new ones go
to the vet on monday to get their shots as they have never gotten any,
and to get a check up. At first I wasn't sure how they would get along,
seeing as the two new ones are over a year old (DOB April of 2008). But
by the time I went to bed last night all four of them were in one of
two hamocks together...not two in one and two in the other, but all in
one, a mass of beautiful fuzzie babies.

Anyway...just had to let someone know who might understand my insanity.

Oh and does anyone know of a vet in the 16502 zip code area of Erie Pa.
I will be moving there at the end of the month and would like to touch
base with a vet right away when I get there.

Chris & Patrick(my son) Mayer and the fuzzie gang...Nicki the cat,
Ramas (itty bitty fuzzie), Aurelius (The Brave Fuzzie), Tiny (The
not so tiny), and Sheena (The Queen)the ferrets.