From:
Chris Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2009 17:10:19 -0700
Has anyone used this product for their fuzzies? One of the vets at
the clinic is recomending it, but the vet I am seeing has not had any
experience with it with ferrets. So I am coming here to see what anyone
here knows.

For those who may not know, Ramas is not absorbing the nutrients from
his foods. His liver functions are low. and he is not growing as he
should. So I keep looking to find something to help him. If this
product is safe for him I will gladly pay for it to help him.

Chris Mayer and the fuzzy gang...Ramas and Aurelius