Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 09:01:21 -0400
Ok - I'm not gonna make it thru this,.. I am so nervous I can't see
straight. MoJo goes in for his first and MY first surgery tomorrow. To
get that dang adrenal tumor out. We may have to put it off for 1 week -
due to still trying to dig up finances - but if by some miracle my
husband's last paycheck comes thru (good bye house payment) - then
he'll be in surgery, and I'll be a wreck tomorrow. Please everyone
say a prayer that he comes thru it well. We'll have to make a choice
if it is like Zeus's tumor was. I won't let another tumor like that
cause anymore pain in any of my kids, if I have it within me to stop
it......so please guys - pray for a "zing-bang" good outcome for the
little guy. He is my darkest little rescue who was dumped on Petco
again after he became a "big" ferret - and was passed down to me by
them. Been with us now - and was Zeus's best friend for over 3.5 yrs.
now. I just want him there for another 3.5 minimum...so for those of
you that do pray - please offer one up for the MoJoMan - so by tomorrow
evening - we can call him: Mr. MoJo Risin........!

Many hugs to all my non-fur bearing member friends here, (as well as
their fur bearing children) and to those who are grieving and or have
sick kids. My thoughts and prayers are always with all of you on this
list....

Kim and Her Army of Idiots