Date:
Thu, 29 May 2008 23:51:21 -0700
Wow!

I'm still trying to figure out how my post could have been so
misinterpreted.

If I gave any of the impressions that Bob has described, I humbly
apologize.

I did not in any way mean to minimize the hard work, dedication,
and sacrifice that Bob has put into his life's passion.

I also meant all that I said:

I DO think that it's wonderful that dedicated ferret folk can do
research like this, and I think that it is good that you get to visit
lots of different places in the course of that work. Period. I was not
in any way slamming you or anyone for the possibility of having a good
time. I think you SHOULD get to have a good time.

I WOULD give a lot to visit Australia & New Zealand and meet ferret
folks there. Right now I'm not in a position to do that. Maybe someday
I will.

And I'm happy for Lori that she is apparently doing better. The last
thing I had heard things were looking grim for her. Now they don't
seem to be. That's a good thing.

Again, I deeply apologize if my words caused hurt, and I'm also deeply
baffled at what I thought was a positive post could cause such hurt.

Kevin Farlee