Date:
Wed, 28 May 2008 07:34:47 -0700
I came across this posting http://www.all-about-ferrets.blogspot.com/
that talks about Bob's visit to Australia with Lori Sies and Richard
Clark.

It's good to know that dedicated ferret people have the resources to
pursue wonderful adventures like that in the name of furthering ferret
knowledge! I would give a lot to be able to visit Australia & New
Zealand, and to visit with ferret folk would just top it all off!

I'm glad to hear that Lori apparently has her finances back under
control so that she could do this!

Kevin Farlee