From:
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:40:11 -0500
Just wanted to let anyone who lives in our area, which is Northern
Arizona, know that we are having Ferret Information Days the first
Saturday of every month at Cody's Pet Emporium. Come and see some
of our ferrets. We will also be happy to clip you ferrets nails and
clean ears for free. Info. below:

Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary presents

FERRET INFORMATION DAYS

BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO ADOPT A FERRET YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW A FEW THINGS.
ASK US!

WHERE:
CODY'S PET EMPORIUM
6601 HWY 179 SUITE A5
OAK CREEK FACTORY OUTLETS
Village of Oak Creek (Sedona), AZ

WHEN:
FIRST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH
TIME: 10:30AM - 1 PM

Fran C. Freedman, President & Co-Founder Morning Starr Animal
Sanctuary, An All Volunteer Organization "A New Beginning..."
www.morningstarr.org

You may contact us at: 928-821-2420 or email: [log in to unmask] or
mail: P.O. Box 1363, Cornville, AZ 86325