From:
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:21:51 -0700
We wanted to thank the FML for always having something for me to read,
either a nice story about a lucky ferret finding a home, a silly story
to make me laugh and most times cry, stories about illnesses, which I
have a file where I keep all the FML, never deleting, because I know I
will need all the good information about something. To hear the news
from other rescues and know we are not alone. Also to everyone who has
come to our aid when we were looking for special homes for our special
needs fuzzies. Thanks to those sending cards and blankets etc. Thank
you to the SOS for their very helpful holiday donation, which has
already been used to make our purchase of our ferrets favorite food
from ferret.com.

To all, may you have a Great New Year with your special little guys and
gals. Ferret people are indeed very special caring people, proving it
time and time again here on the FML. Thanks Bill for the FML which has
become an important tool for any ferret sanctuary.

To All again, Happy Holiday and a Great New Year!

Warm regards,

Fran C. Freedman, President & Co-Founder
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary, An All Volunteer Organization
"A New Beginning..."
www.morningstarr.org

You may contact us at: 928-821-2420 or email: [log in to unmask]
or mail: P.O. Box 1363, Cornville, AZ 86325