Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 15:28:47 -0500
I'm traveling to the Dallas area to visit my 3 sisters on March 19th
and will be there for about 6 days. I will miss my ferrets so much and
was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me get my 'ferret fix'
while I'm there.

The 3 cities we will be visiting are: Keller, Boyd & Rockwall.

I'm with the Minnesota ferret shelter/rescue and did this a few years
ago when we took a trip to Sweden. We were able to meet with some great
ferrets (and humans). It was so interesting to see how they took care
of their ferrets compared to America.

It is fun to meet new ferret folks and get ideas to make our little
furry friends lives happier. So, if anyone is interested in someone
coming over to hug and kiss your ferrets, please let me know. It would
be much appreciated.

Thanks, Liz
 ...in the Company of Ferrets, Inc.
www.ferretasylum.org