Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 03:54:27 +0000
We have a wide selection of Beautiful Premium quality ferret cage
bedding sets available in our Ebay Store to spoil your Fuzzies and
please the eye. Our set are known for durability that has stood the
test of time & fuzzies.

Please check us out as if you haven't tried our bedding -you just dont
know how happy you & your Fuzzies can be! Proceeds help benefit the
medical, supplies and care for the many Fuzzies here @ LFFR . We also
help many others by donating our great products to raffles that benefit
Shelters in need. Check us out @
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding