Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 04:34:07 +0000
After talking with Diddy @ Plymouth -MAFF ferret shelter about this girl -i asked for pics and that did it! I have another bedding set up for auction with 100 % proceeds to benefit "Lil Girl" that just came into the shelter. She is bone thin, hairless and weak. A once beautiful Albino -someone's pet- she was left behind in a Kitchen Cupboard when her family moved. She was rescued by Maff members and once stabilized enough to move- sent to Diddy and her special recovery goes foreward. I would like to be able to help here - she may need dental work, Melatonon & Lupron (not to mention a full checkup & bloodwork. She is eating Diddy's soup & drinking water & stools are good- tonite and has gone to sleep in a cuddle bed. Please take a look at this bedding set and bid  to help us help MAFF's new Lil Girl to make a full recovery and possibly in time find a family that will love her for life.
Thank you,Rose @ LFFR Bedding

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130191372370